Thursday, April 27, 2006
CATCH TOM'S CRAZY PILLS!
Friday, April 14, 2006
PerezHilton.com: Further Proof Of Tom Cruise's INSANITY:
As if the world wasn't already soured by Tom Cruise's "I'm right and everybody else is wrong" ways, the annoyingly outspoken star drops some choice quotes in the new issue of GQ, which has him on the cover.
- Tom on sex: "Sex is about the connection. Great sex is a by-product, for me, of a great relationship, where you have communication and it's an extension of that. Where it's just...free. And that's how it should be. It's spectacular. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks."
- Did you know Tom's a fucking psychic???? "Oh, I -- I looked at [Katie]. And I went, 'You're gonna tell me if you're pregnant, aren't you?' It was a moment where ... It was one of those things," he (sort of) explains. "I just picked something up. And I knew at that moment she was pregnant. 'Cuz I notice things in people."
- On their home sonogram machine "I'm a filmmaker - I need to see the rushes! At first we did it a lot. I don't know how many times, but I did not exceed FDA regulations!"
- On Brangelina's impending (and competing) arrival: "Playdates! I've gotta give him a ring. I'm really happy for them. I am really happy for them. He's a good guy, Brad."
- On explaining the history of psychiatry to Matt Lauer: "I thought I was pretty restrained. I've been pissed off about things, believe me. I thought it was a terrific interview. I wasn't pissed; I just was intense on wanting to communicate."
- On Katie's cravings: "She loves cupcakes, okay? I mean, the girl loves cupcakes."
- On questions about the galactic overlord Xenu, a central figure in his religion: "You say this stuff to me and it's insulting. That's why I'm not even going to dignify what you're saying. There's always a lot of misinformation out there. I'm doing pretty good. Look at the things that have helped me in my life. You hear this other stuff - come on, it's crap!"
- On his assertion that he's not crazy: "I taught her how to ride a dirt bike in an hour and a half. She'd never done it before. She got her scuba license -- and the kids scuba dive so we all went down scuba diving in Mexico and swimming with the whales. Sometimes people freak out when they see the stuff I do. But it's like, 'Look, this is who I am,' and people who know me know I'm very safe about it. I'm not crazy!"
Yeah, right. Sure thing, buddy!
Monday, April 10, 2006
'Interview with Glen Stollery of ScienTOMogy.info"
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Hey MJ called his kid blanket... maybe theirs will be "Pillow"?
Friday, April 07, 2006
Is Katie Holmes really pregnant?
Media sources who have been watching her shop, visit Yahoo, and go to a recent sporting event, commented on how easily Katie moves around, and hops into vehicles. Women in their 9th month do not move like this, nor do they wear regular tight jeans. Her 'pregnant' stomach is too high!Some gossip blogs speculate that Tom & Katie have already had the baby, while others guess that the couple is really adopting a baby.
The entire Tom and Katie relationship from the start has been baffling. Rushed courtship, over the top proclamations to love, and now a baby to be born a la' Scientology style?That baby had better pop his little head out tomorrow, or I'm not buying it! The gig is up Katie!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
One more shot of Tom Cruise ruling Neverland below...