.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

PerezHilton.com: Further Proof Of Tom Cruise's INSANITY:

From PerezHilton

Tom%20Cruise_crazyjpg.jpg As if the world wasn't already soured by Tom Cruise's "I'm right and everybody else is wrong" ways, the annoyingly outspoken star drops some choice quotes in the new issue of GQ, which has him on the cover.

- Tom on sex: "Sex is about the connection. Great sex is a by-product, for me, of a great relationship, where you have communication and it's an extension of that. Where it's just...free. And that's how it should be. It's spectacular. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks."

- Did you know Tom's a fucking psychic???? "Oh, I -- I looked at [Katie]. And I went, 'You're gonna tell me if you're pregnant, aren't you?' It was a moment where ... It was one of those things," he (sort of) explains. "I just picked something up. And I knew at that moment she was pregnant. 'Cuz I notice things in people."

- On their home sonogram machine "I'm a filmmaker - I need to see the rushes! At first we did it a lot. I don't know how many times, but I did not exceed FDA regulations!"

- On Brangelina's impending (and competing) arrival: "Playdates! I've gotta give him a ring. I'm really happy for them. I am really happy for them. He's a good guy, Brad."

- On explaining the history of psychiatry to Matt Lauer: "I thought I was pretty restrained. I've been pissed off about things, believe me. I thought it was a terrific interview. I wasn't pissed; I just was intense on wanting to communicate."

- On Katie's cravings: "She loves cupcakes, okay? I mean, the girl loves cupcakes."

- On questions about the galactic overlord Xenu, a central figure in his religion: "You say this stuff to me and it's insulting. That's why I'm not even going to dignify what you're saying. There's always a lot of misinformation out there. I'm doing pretty good. Look at the things that have helped me in my life. You hear this other stuff - come on, it's crap!"

- On his assertion that he's not crazy: "I taught her how to ride a dirt bike in an hour and a half. She'd never done it before. She got her scuba license -- and the kids scuba dive so we all went down scuba diving in Mexico and swimming with the whales. Sometimes people freak out when they see the stuff I do. But it's like, 'Look, this is who I am,' and people who know me know I'm very safe about it. I'm not crazy!"

Yeah, right. Sure thing, buddy!


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?