.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Cruise defends scientology trauma cure

Tom Cruise recently attended a fundraiser for the New York City Rescue Workers Detoxification Project, and has defended his comments about rescue workers needing to come off their post-trauma medication.

Cruise has been criticised for comments made after 9/11 which indicated that firefighters and other workers that had been exposed to potentially harmful chemicals in the air should pursue natural remedies rather than accepting drugs. The project was set up to help people find other remedies.

"I started this project out of the great respect I have for the courage and service of the rescue workers. (.) When I started this project I was in position where I knew I could help. I absolutely consider it an honor and a privilege to be here to help these men and women", Cruise said.

Doctors have dismissed the suggested treatments as inadequate however, and Deputy Fire Commissioner Frank Gribbon takes exception to the scientology interference: "If our doctors are prescribing medication, and they (Scientologists) are saying, 'don't take it', that's a problem for us."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds27345.html


Comments:
I think that is a stretch that David C knew L Ron so personally. He died when David was a mental midget. We are in need of a giant butterfly net for Cruise. He thinks he is L RON HUBBARD, no doubt.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?