.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Oprah Winfrey on Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes: She ain't buying it guys...

Oprah Winfrey has admitted she was as amazed as everyone else when Tom Cruise declared his love for Katie Holmes live on her chat show.

While on the Oprah show Cruise jumped up and down on the sofa declaring his love for Holmes while Oprah watched on in disbelief – mainly because she did not believe the romance was real.

After the crazy Oprah event, Cruise and Holmes were slighted in the media for using their ‘relationship’ to publicise their films ‘Batman Begins’ and ‘War Of The Worlds’.

Oprah agreed with the critics that something was up, she said: "It was wilder than it was appearing to me. I was just trying to maintain the truth for myself because I couldn't figure out what was going on.

"I was not buying - not buying or not buying. That's why I kept saying 'you're gone, you're really gone'."

By: Lowri Williams on 15/11/2005
Story taken from Entertainmentwise www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=10576
 

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?