.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

FW: Hi Glen, regarding your "case"...

From: Dave
Sent: Tuesday, 1 November 2005 3:42 p.m.
To: info@scientomogy.info
Subject: Hi Glen, regarding your "case"...

Hi Glen!

I thought I'd email you to probably share a tip or 2 to help you out.
IMHO, you've no reason to transfer it to the Scientology people if:
a) they only asked nicely, and b) you really intend to use it for as
long as possible. :)

You may or may not know this already. But if your'e outside the
US, the US' ACPA law (which fines guilty parties up to $100K per
name) hardly applies to you, I read you're based in NZ. (?)
 
I practically wrote in my blog how you should be able to keep the
domain name. Use those tips if you haven't learned any of them
since then.
 
Good luck with your fight! Please, let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Dave  

PS I can't seem to get to your blog. I guess our workplace has it
blocked out. :(
 
PPS I'll find a way to post in your blog, will have to post elsewhere...



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?