.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Seems I'm "fair game" alright...

Apart from Ava's numerous email's and faxes about their trademark claims re http://www.scientomogy.info (which I do not consider harassment), it seems the local chapter of the Co$ has decided to begin a non stop barrage of phone calls, emails, and visits to my home - at any hour day or night.

The phone calls are always from a prepaid cellular phone and they've used plenty of different numbers, normally at night from 8pm till midnight. The first few I was stupid enough to answer but now they just call and call and call.

When I did speak to "a church member here in Auckland" he kept insisting over and over that we meet to talk about my "vendetta" with the church... I explained that my site is about Mr Cruise not the church and that was extremely clear - and all correspondence was to be through my lawyers and Ava - there was nothing else to say.

Then the visits to my home started. Now I have security cameras stationed at my front door and driveway entrance so I have never answered the door and therefore cannot be certain it is the church... but they have my home address and in 8 months of living here never had unsolicited callers - especially almost daily! Though when I do meet these guys at least I'll know them from the footage!

Interesting thing is... Last census showed only approx. 200 Scientologists in the whole of NZ!!

So, I wonder what's next???


Comments:
First, bravo to you for not letting them intimidate you.

Second, stay safe. They sound truly nuts.
 
Visits to the home? How is that NOT harrassment?

Stay safe!

PS: Love the use of "Co$"
 
This is QZ here! Good work!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?